Videoconferencing Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Videoconferencing
Videoconferencing links people together in two or more locations electronically by combining high-quality video and audio to simulate bringing people together in one room.
2. How much notification do you require for conducting a videoconference?
One weeks notification is requested, but conferences can be scheduled in as little as one day in advance.
3. Can videoconferences be held with other locations not listed on this web page?
Yes, conferences can be held with other locations not listed on this web site. Before holding a conference, testing must be done to insure that both locations have compatable equipment. Contact Chris Wilson to schedule this test.
4. How am I billed for each videoconference?
You will receive one bill for the entire conference from the Office of Administration. these charges will be applied to your monthly telephone bill.
5. Is it difficult to use the equipment?
The equipment is very simple to use. Each connection will already be made before the participants arrive in the videoconference room. Technical assistance will be provided for questions that the participants may have or to resolve any problems that might arise during the course of the conference.