More Resources and Information for Vendors
- Agency Contracts
- List of agency contracts.
- Affidavit of Work Authorization Annual Renewal Process
- If a vendor has previously submitted an Affidavit of Work Authorization
to a state agency or university, the entity may renew the Affidavit of
Work Authorization here.
- Cooperative Procurement
- Directory of cooperative procurement members.
- E-Verify Customer Support and Samples
- Samples of acceptable E-Verify documentation and listing for E-Verify Customer Support.
- Information to Vendor-License Office Bidding
- General Information to Vendors about License Office Bidding
- Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance
- The Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) assist
businesses — including small, disadvantaged and women owned firms — in
obtaining federal, state and local government contracts.
- Missouri Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Information NEW 12/01/11
- Instructions, application form and database regarding certification as a Missouri Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVE).
Bidding and Vendor Registration Instructions
- Get detailed instructions for using the Online Bidding / Vendor Registration
system to enter and update vendor profile information, receive e-mail
notifications, register for commodity/service codes, conduct commodity/service history
searches, respond electronically to bids, view open bid opportunities,
view closed bids, view submitted open or closed bids, obtain awarded bid
results and access public bid opening details.
- Single Feasible Source Purchases
- State intends to purchase the supplies and/or services identified on
this page as single feasible source procurement without competitive bids.
Vendors Updated 12/12/12
- List of suspended/debarred vendors.
- Tips on Doing Business
with the State of Missouri Updated 12/27/12
- Get tips on doing business with the State of Missouri.
- Vendor Services Portal
- This portal includes links to the Vendor Input/ACH-EFT form that is used for adds, deletes and changes and enables electronic transfer of funds from State to vendor. This portal also includes a Vendor Payment Search feature to search for payments to your account from the State.
- Vendor Manual Revised
- Manual for state vendors.
- MBE/WBE, Blind/Sheltered Workshop, and SDVE Participation Report - Contractor Form
- Form to attest participation by Minority Business Enterprises/Women
Business Enterprises, Blind/Sheltered Workshops, and SDVEs in state funded projects.
for the Blind/Sheltered Workshop Compliance Affidavit Revised
- Form to attest participation by Blind/Sheltered Workshop Organizations
in state funded projects.
Rules and Regulations
- Conflict of Interest - RSMo Chapter 105
- Missouri statute regarding conflict of interest in selling to the State.
- Code of State Regulations
- Missouri code of state regulations (CSR) in regard to selling to the State.
- RSMo. 34.040.6 - Sales/Use Tax
- Missouri statute regarding sales/use tax payments required of vendors by the State.
State of Missouri Navigation