It is the intent of the State of Missouri to purchase the supplies and/or services identified below as single feasible source procurement without competitive bids in accordance with 34.044 RSMo.
- Purchase of equipment and extended warranty for Perkin Elmer Victor X4 Multi-label Plate Reader. This is a necessary upgrade. The Missouri State Public Health Laboratory (SPHL) currently owns a PerkinElmer VICTOR X2 Multi-plate Reader. This instrument is required by the Laboratory Response Network (LRN) of which SPHL is a member, to perform assays for bioterrorism agents. PerkinElmer, which is the sole supplier of these instruments and service, is discontinuing support for VICTOR X2 models Posted 12/9/14
- Purchase of fully assembled skid-mounted landfill gas candlestick flare located at
the Jackson County Landfill in proximity to the Links at Stone Canyon Posted 11/5/14
- Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program Posted 11/5/14
- Toll Free Services Posted 11/17/14
- Special Food Buy Purchasing Program