There are many sources that provide guidance on how to have conversations about professional development and performance.
Here are some select resources to help you prepare for your upcoming development and performance conversations:
- Constructive Feedback for Managers: Giving Feedback Effectively, YouTube Video
- 3 Simple Frameworks to Give Effective Feedback, QuercusApp, The Real-Time Performance Management Solution
- Tips on How to Handle a Difficult Conversation, YouTube Video
- Setting Clear Expectations for Employees, Dillon Chen, Prosky, December, 2017
- How to Communicate Employee Expectations Effectively: Draw the best out of employees through thoughtful collaboration, Inc.com, August, 2010
We want your feedback. Please let us know if you find these sources helpful, if you have additional resources that you think we should add to this list, and/or if you have questions you would like the website to address. Submit your suggestions and questions through our feedback form.