Note to agencies about cutoff dates: Agencies must consider the manufacturer cutoff dates, lead times necessary to build and deliver the vehicles and end of the fiscal year cutoff dates when determining when to place orders for vehicles. Vehicles to be paid for with current fiscal year funds must be delivered this fiscal year.
The Manufacturer Cutoff Date represents the last date the dealership on contract will accept orders. Please take into consideration the time it will take to get your vehicle request approved and purchase order processed. For any questions about cutoff dates, contact the State Fleet Manager at 573-526-1988.
- Passenger Vehicles - Model Year 2021
- Patrol Vehicles - Model Year 2021
- Light Duty Trucks and Work Vans - Model Year 2021
- Medium Duty Trucks - Model Year 2021
- New Large Chassis - Model Year 2021
- Statewide Trailers Qualified Vendor List (QVL)
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) and Utility Vehicles (UVT) Contract (coming soon)