The State of Missouri is modernizing several large systems. These individual projects are intended to make state government programs more effective, create efficiencies for state government agencies, increase citizen access to services and reduce the risk of system failure.
Below are some of these projects:
- Eligibility and Enrollment: Modernizes the systems responsible for Medicaid and other benefit program eligibility and enrollment for the Department of Social Services (DSS).
- Integrated Revenue System: Modernizes and integrates numerous Department of Revenue (DOR) tax systems.
- Offender Management: Modernizes the offender management system used by the Department of Corrections (DOC).
- Professional Licensing: Modernizes the system responsible for licensing professionals registered with the Division of Professional Registration.
- Unemployment Insurance: Modernizes the systems that handle unemployment insurance benefit disbursements and unemployment insurance tax collection for the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DOLIR).