The Statewide Data & Voice Wireless Devices and Services Contract shall be used by all state agencies when procuring wireless communications services and devices. All vendors on the contract will provide wireless phones, Blackberry devices, and internet cards with voice and data services throughout the state of Missouri. Each of the vendors on the contract has a program for recycling old wireless devices.
How to Obtain Services Through the Contract
Services are obtained through the contract by the following process:
- State agencies should submit requests to ITSD via the automated ticketing system
- ITSD approves or denies the request
- If the request is approved, ITSD will release the order to one of the vendors on the contract
- ITSD pays invoices for service as it receives them
- State agencies reimburse ITSD via telecommunications billing
For more information about the PAQ process, refer to the Statewide Data & Voice Wireless Devices and Services Contract or contact the Telecommunications Team.