Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor for network anomalies, suspicious activity, and possible security vulnerabilities.
- Ensure information security incidents and other issues are promptly addressed and resolved.
- Construct and implement information security practices and procedures.
- Administer the State of Missouri's network, endpoint, and cloud security solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Completing the essential job duties for this position requires a highly technical, well rounded skillset. This position manages the infrastructure that supports the Office of Cyber Security. A strong background in networking and systems operations is a requirement. Knowledge of applications include, but not limited Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Wireshark