Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The State Auditor's Office is seeking an Information Technology Analyst I-III whose primary purpose is to develop software and server based applications. This position is a unique opportunity for an individual who wants to make a difference in a smaller agency working in multiple areas: application support, web design, programming, project management, database administration, and software development.
This description may not include all of the duties, knowledge, skills, or abilities associated with this position.
This is a software development position for the Auditor's Office. The ability to develop server based applications using Microsoft.Net and Visual Studio is required. Experience developing using a model-view-controller architecture is desirable. Microsoft SQL Server experience is highly desirable. Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organizational and analytical skills, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Yearly salary is $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 commensurate with qualifications.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Knowledge of information system principles, concepts, and controls
- Knowledge of or ability to understand general and application controls
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to read, comprehend, and analyze information
- Ability to work under pressure and meet frequent deadlines
- Ability to accept increasing responsibilities and to reach for additional responsibilities when appropriate
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities on a concurrent basis