Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
This position with OA/FMDC will complete and maintain monthly tool inventory, repair and maintain entire buildings and equipment, including but not limited to roofs, windows, doors, floors, walls, electrical, lighting, plumbing, kitchen equipment, locks and HVAC. Will do snow removal, perform PM’s, work orders and routine finish work as needed. Follow all safety rules and regulations as well as policies and procedures for this institution. Assist in helping to be cost efficient when looking for replacement parts and material. Assist other maintenance personnel when needed as to reduce down time to equipment and to improve the organization operations.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the mechanical and building trades.
- Intermediate knowledge of the standard tools and practices of various mechanical, electrical, plumbing and carpentry trades. Ability to operate a motor vehicle, mowers, tractors & other motorized equipment as necessary.
- Intermediate knowledge of the operation, cleaning, care and maintenance of equipment, including hand and power tools.
- Ability to work from sketches, blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to work outdoors under varying weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy loads, stoop, bend reach & climb ladders.
Must possess and maintain a valid Missouri Drivers License.