Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Office of the Missouri Attorney General is seeking an individual with help desk experience. The successful candidate must be able to provide fast and useful assistance to users requiring technical assistance with hardware and software problems; be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution; must be customer-oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or through help desk tickets
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services
- Record problems and their resolution in our Knowledge Base/Help Desk System
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow-up with users and pass on feedback/suggestions with the team
- Identity and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Annual Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hardware Support Troubleshot and assist in diagnosis of hardware (PC's, monitors, laptops, printers, copiers, cisco phones, iPhones/iPad's, etc)
- Software Support - Troubleshoot and assist in reloading the functionality of various software products.
- Application Support - Troubleshoot and assist in the diagnosis of all computer applications
- Security Account Management - Assist in the troubleshooting of and the resetting of all passwords to access various programs and applications.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously