Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The ITSD-Department of Mental Health (DMH) Integrations and Reporting Services Team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and energetic skilled job candidate to assist with SQL Server Databases, SQL Agent Jobs/SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages and Mainframe. The candidate must enjoy a fast paced environment.
We are seeking a skilled application developer with SQL Server Database skills to work with our team to deliver the best database/software solutions possible to our customers. Mainframe skills are desirable but not necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Lead for improving data warehouse security.
- Provide database vision and direction to the Integration and Reporting Services Team, along with the Application Development Team.
- Maintain/Define database requirements for DMH.
- Research methods to reduce DMH Database costs.
- Work closely with the ITSD-DMH teams to assist with improving Database performance.
- Research and analyze SQL Server database, SQL Agent Jobs, SSIS Packages and other tools used for Integrations to keep the team abreast of new technologies available.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous working experience in a Database role of at least 3 years is required, C# and Mainframe experience not required but is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Performance Monitoring and Tools.
- Degree in Computer Information Systems or similar relevant field.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Goal oriented and creative thinker.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized and good time management skills.
- Patient and able to work under pressure.