STATE AGENCIES AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT DO NOT USE THE MISSOURI MERIT SYSTEM APPLICATION
The following agencies do not use the Missouri Merit System application process. Please contact each agency individually for vacancy listings and application procedures.
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Higher Education
- Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration
In addition to the state agencies listed above, the following organizations within the state agencies listed do not use the Missouri Merit System application process. Please contact each organization individually for vacancy listings and application procedures.
- Department of Economic Development
- Business and Community Services
- Missouri Arts Council
- Missouri Public Service Commission
Labor and Industrial Relations:
- Commission on Human Rights
- State Board of Mediation
- Wage & Hour Program of the Division of Labor Standards
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers Safety Program of the Division of Labor Standards