Cafeteria Plan: A payroll-deduction savings plan (flexible spending plan) which permits employees to set aside a portion of their salary on a tax-free basis to pay for state-sponsored medical and group term life insurance premiums and to be reimbursed for certain medical, child, and dependent care expenses.
- Annual Benefits Statements: Members can access a summary of pay and benefits through MOSERS.
- Educational Seminars (PreRetirement Planning): PreRetirement Planning explains your MOSERS retirement benefits and the decisions you make at retirement.
- Missouri Deferred Compensation Plan: Administered by MOSERS, the deferred compensation plan provides a convenient way to save for retirement through payroll deduction. Both pre-tax and after-tax (Roth) contribution options are available. Plan features include a custom, yet affordable investment lineup, FREE seminars and consultation with local representatives, and convenient online account access.
MOST - Missouri's 529 College Savings Plan: Helps individuals and families save for college expenses through a tax-advantaged investment plan sponsored by the State of Missouri.
WeSave Discount Program: To help employees stretch their household income, state employees who choose to participate in this FREE program will save money (up to 40% off retail value) on direct-buy products purchased from WeSave merchants.
State of Missouri Employee Discount Website: The State of Missouri Employee Discount Website exists to offer active and retired Missouri state employees discounts on products and services from various vendors in order to express appreciation for their valued service to Missouri citizens. All discounted products and services offered through this website are provided at no cost to state employees or the State of Missouri.
Credit Union: Checking, savings, and lending services through payroll deduction. Services also include traveler's checks, credit cards, and automatic teller machine cards.
Social Security: Paid through employee-employer contributions.
U.S. Savings Bonds: Available through payroll deduction plan.
Direct Deposit: Employees paychecks are directly deposited to bank, savings institution, or credit union account of their choice.
Payroll Deductions: Direct payment through payroll deductions is available for a variety of insurance and investment programs and for certain charitable causes. Contact your HR Personnel for more information.
- Learn more about the cash value of employee benefits by reviewing the Calculation of State of Missouri Benefits as a Percentage of Salary worksheet.
- Strive for Wellness, Partnership Incentive Program; Tobacco Free Incentive; Disease Management Program