- Because of scheduling demands, reservations should be made at least one week in advance. Last minute requests are subject to room availability and acceptance of room set-up "as is".
- Please review room layout requirement carefully. Building staff will set-up per reservation request form. No additional changes will be made after completion of work requested.
- Due to fire marshall requirements, a maximum of 100 people has been established for occupancy, per room. No additional furniture, other than what's provided, will be allowed.
- One small public address system is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Other equipment e.g. overhead projectors, pull down screens, tv's, vcr's, flip charts are not available. No phone services are available.
- Food and drink containers must be properly disposed of in the trash containers provided.
- The Building Manager's office will not be responsible for any items left in the conference rooms. All items must be removed immediately upon vacating the room to allow immediate use by others.
- The Building Manager's office will not take messages. Conference attendees should pick up messages from their office.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the Wainwright Building. This includes all conference rooms.
- Wainwright Conference Rooms are for official state business only. All conference room use must comply with CSR 35-1.050 Public Use of State Facilities
Wainwright State Office Building Gallery
Scheduling a Conference Room
You may contact your coordinator to schedule a conference room for official State business. Choose from the list of agency coordinators.
For user support following implementation of the new system, please contact the FMDC Help Desk at FMDCHelpDesk@oa.mo.gov.
For information on conference rooms, please contact the FMDC Conference Center at FMDCConf@oa.mo.gov.