Welcome to the State Fleet Management web site. This site houses information for state agencies regarding fleet management activities coordinated by the Office of Administration (OA). OA reports annually the status of the state vehicle fleet to the General Assembly and the Governor. State agencies are responsible for management of their fleets in accordance with statute and the State Vehicle Policy.
FleetMac (Fleet Management Advisory Committee), a committee of representatives from all state agencies, is utilized to coordinate fleet management issues for their respective agencies and provide input into various aspects of fleet management such as the development of new state vehicle policies as deemed appropriate.
State Fleet Management Policies and Statutes
- SP-04 State Vehicle Policy
- Commuting Policy Letter
- State Vehicular Travel Policy, SP-12: PDF Version or Word Version
- Statute: Section 37.450 RSMo (fleet manager position)
- Statute: Section 37.452 RSMo (Sale of surplus vehicles)
State Fleet Management Annual Reports
Section 37.450 RSMo requires us to report annually the status of the state vehicle fleet.
- State Auditor's Report 2005-96, Fleet Management Follow-up Audit
- State Auditor's Report 2001-94 on State Fleet Management
- NCSFA - National Conference of State Fleet Administrators
- State Agency for Surplus Property
- Alternative Fuels in State Vehicles
- State Travel Regulations
- OA Risk Management, Guide for Drivers on State Business
- U.S. Department of Energy - Gas Mileage Tips