The Missouri State Recycling Program partners with state employees and agencies to facilitate fiscally and environmentally responsible strategies for reuse and recycling of state property.
Recycling Services for State Agencies
General Recycling Information
- Agency Purchasing Request Policies
- Calendar of Events
- FY19 Annual Recycling Report NEW!
- FY19 Annual Recycling Report Appendices
- How to Get Started in Recycling
- Policy For Recycling And Waste Reduction
- Recycling Equipment Request Form
- Recycling Program Request Form
- Department of Corrections Recycles!
- 2018 Earth Day & Zero Waste Challenge
Annual Recycling Awards
- FY20 Annual Recycling Award Nomination Form NEW!
- FY19 Annual Recycling Award Winners
- Missouri State Recycling Program Awards Historical Summary
- Recycling Program Guidelines for Buying Recycled
- Recycled Product Resources: Contracts, Fact Sheets and Vendors
- Recycled Content C/S Codes
- Download the Jefferson City Cans & Bottles Only Sign NEW
- Download the Jefferson City Cardboard & Paperboard Only Sign NEW
- Download the Jefferson City Mixed Paper Only Sign NEW
- Download the St. Louis Recycling Sign NEW
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources Solid Waste Management Program
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources Materials Management Directory
- Missouri Recycling Association (MORA)
- Missouri's Solid Waste Management Districts
- Cole County Recycling Service Overview
MOREuse is your state agency reuse resource. Does your agency have items they no longer need, or are you looking for items on a limited or nonexistent budget? MOREuse can help! MOREuse is a web-based application to facilitate disposal of state surplus property.
Property posted or exchanged on MOREuse is for state agency use only. Property is not available to state employees for private use, and may not be donated or sold to any outside agency or individual. The MOREuse application should be accessed through Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome. Visit MOREuse.mo.gov to log in!