Missouri statutes authorizes the Division of Purchasing to provide procurement services through a joint purchasing program to political subdivisions and quasi-public governmental bodies.
- Cooperative Procurement Members Listing Updated 6/13/17
- Cooperative Procurement Services Membership Form
- Missouri Vocational Enterprises
- NASPO ValuePoint, MMCAP, and NJPA Contracts used by State of Missouri
- NASPO ValuePoint
- U.S.Communities Government Purchasing Alliance
- NJPA (National Joint Powers Alliance)