For difficulties with the scheduling application please contact the Conference Center at (573) 751-3249 or (573) 751-2624.
- The normal operating hours for the Capitol Complex Conference Center are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Because of scheduling demands, reservations should be made at least one week in advance. Last minute requests are subject to room availability and acceptance of room set-up "as is".
- Please review room layout requirement carefully. Building staff will set your room up per reservation request form. No additional changes will be made after completion of work requested.
- Due to fire marshall requirements, a maximum number of people has been established for occupancy, per room. No additional furniture, other than what is provided will be allowed.
- Food and drink containers must be properly disposed of in the trash containers provided.
- The conference center will not be responsible for any items left in the conference rooms. All items must be removed immediately upon vacating the room to allow immediate use by others.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. This includes all conference rooms.
- Conference rooms are for official state business only. All conference room use must comply with CSR 35-1.050 Public Use of State Facilities.
- Decorations are allowed in the conference center but, may not be hung from the ceiling or placed on walls. Use easels and map railing provided. Helium balloons are not permitted.
- Easels can be provided for any posters or signs to displayed during a meeting or seminar. No signs or posters are allowed to be pinned or taped to the doors, glass or walls.
- The following items are not provided by FMDC/Conference Center:
- Flip Chart Paper, Markers
- Dry Erase Markers, Erasers
- Electrical Cords - extension cords, power strips, etc.
- Agencies are responsible for damages incurred while using the conference rooms. (Food stains on carpet, damage to chairs and tables, walls etc.)
- Internet Connectivity - Contact ITSD (573) 751-4941
NOTE: Sound equipment is not available in the following rooms:
Harry S Truman Bldg: Room Cafe 1 & 2, Rooms 350A & B, and Room 850
Governor Office Building: Room 315, Room 316 and Room 460