The Enterprise Project Management office (EPMO) was established to oversee ITSD’s consolidated project portfolio through effective management of people, infrastructure, and projects. Its mission is to support strategic, business-driven IT solution delivery.
- Educate, mentor, and collaborate to build leadership skills.
- Support transparent, frequent, and effective people-based collaboration.
- Encourage innovation and influence individual creativity.
- Enable well-informed decision making to ensure success.
- Drive process improvement by developing a culture of best-practice evolution.
- Portfolio Management and Reporting
- Deliverables tracking
- Executive dashboards
- Cost and value (ROI) reporting
- Project Oversight and Rescue
- Release and Issue management
- Assistance with readiness assessment, testing progress, implementation
- Training and Mentorship
- IT consulting contract management
- PAQ quality
- Vendor responses
- Regular meetings with vendor
- Forms, templates, best-practice, and how-to repository
- Lessons learned surveys and repository