Check out the latest web maps created in the latest technology ArcGIS Server by clicking the links below:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Sites - Locate Commodity Supplemental Food sites based on search criteria.
- Cooling Centers - Locations open to the public during hot weather events.
- Courier Site Locations - Locations where public can drop of samples headed to state lab.
- EPHT Agricultural Chemicals - Maps application of chemicals used in agriculture by category type
- EPHT AMI Hospitialization - Hospitalization information for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- EPHT Asthma Hospitalizations - County based map showing hospitalization rate for asthma
- EPHT Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - County based map showing rate of CO poisoning
- EPHT Childhood Blood Lead Testing - County based map showing rate of blood lead testing in children
- Medical Facilities - This map includes hospitals, rural clinics and federally qualified health centers (FQHC).
- Missouri Fish Advisories - Water bodies identified as having an advisory by type and quantity of fish
- Summer Food Sites - Locate Summer Food Program sites based on search criteria
- Warming Centers - Locations open to the public during cold weather events
- WIC Search by County - Find Women, Infants and Children service locations by entered search criteria
- DMH Access Crisis Intervention (ACI) Hotlines - The Access Crisis Intervention (ACI) line is staffed by mental health professionals who can respond to your crisis 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. The map allows the hotline staff to click on a county and give resources or services in that community for ongoing care following a crisis.
- Flood Zone Finder - This interactive web map displays flood hazard mapping data from the FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer. This map contains geographic specific information for items such as flood zones, map panels, National Flood Insurance Program community information and more. Geographic locations can be searched by address, school district, city, county, and map panel.
- Outbreaks and Disease Tracking - Public Health Emergency Preparedness grant utilizes GIS to map outbreaks and diseases throughout the state of Missouri.
- Time Aware Map of Weather Incidents Across Missouri - This time-aware web map shows the impact of severe storms and flooding that occurred in Missouri between May 1 and July 27, 2015. This map displays tornado, wind, flood, and hail events as reported from NOAA’s Storm Prediction Center, and river gages above flood height from USGS. A time slider tool provides a view of events as they progressed over time.
- Control Points - For Department of Agriculture, this service was created for the Geographic Reference System interactive map. The system is a network of accurately positioned monuments for both horizontal and vertical control. It includes latitude, longitude, elevation and state place coordinates.
- Legislative Districts - Provide lookup of House, Senate and Congressional representative by entered address
- DESE School Directory - The School Directory provides contact and demographic information about Missouri's public school districts.