Check out the latest web maps created in the latest technology ArcGIS Server by clicking the links below:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Sites - Locate Commodity Supplemental Food sites based on search criteria.
- Cooling Centers - Locations open to the public during hot weather events.
- Courier Site Locations - Locations where public can drop of samples headed to state lab.
- EPHT Agricultural Chemicals - Maps application of chemicals used in agriculture by category type
- Medical Facilities - This map includes hospitals, rural clinics and federally qualified health centers (FQHC).
- Missouri Fish Advisories - Water bodies identified as having an advisory by type and quantity of fish
- Summer Food Sites - Locate Summer Food Program sites based on search criteria
- Warming Centers - Locations open to the public during cold weather events
- WIC Search by County - Find Women, Infants and Children service locations by entered search criteria
- Control Points - For Department of Agriculture, this service was created for the Geographic Reference System interactive map. The system is a network of accurately positioned monuments for both horizontal and vertical control. It includes latitude, longitude, elevation and state place coordinates.
- Legislative Districts - Provide lookup of House, Senate and Congressional representative by entered address
- DESE School Directory - The School Directory provides contact and demographic information about Missouri's public school districts.